Saturday, May 29, 2010

Hot Air Balloon in Astar

Aku anak negeri Kedah =D


It is a surprise to know that the hot air balloon festival will be held in Alor Star, and the countries that take part in this activity are almost the same as was held in Putrajaya last time. It was a big regret that I did not have the chance to get a close shot at the balloon in Putrajaya since i reach there late. So, this time I woke up very early in the morning ( it is the earliest morning i wake up in these 3weeks time i back in Alor Star). Obviously, the photo session at 7.45am was not as crowded as in Putrajaya. Only few photography fancies like me would went there so early just to capture the nice scene of the balloons were set up. It made easier for my photo shooting as there was not too many blocking.




The cutest hot air balloon


Thanks Wan Ting for crazy together with me. Was bringing my "xiao lan" along so that she can accompany WanTing while I was busying. lol


Wanting's & my shadows

The inner of the balloon

No comments: