Friday, October 29, 2010

leaving....离....

I hope i hv finally found what i hv after in life. Working in kl is what I'm looking for since last time. Now that i hv gt the chance, but i hv to throw my family and leave my best friends in north.. When I am stress/ down, I cant go back home to seek for the warmth of family; when I am tired, I hv to handle it all alone in KL. but i keep telling myself this is a process of growing up. I shd learn to be independent. I'm very clear that working in kl is not the same as studying in kl ad. Working, i will not go back that frequent. If go back home also like staying in a comfortable hotel for at most 1 week only. Pity my parents I hv to leave them here and chase after my dreams. I'm a selfish daughter...But thanks to mom that she is always supporting me, and thanks to dad that he always give me what i want.

No comments: