Saturday, December 03, 2005

i was too careless recently...o should i said i am always that careless?i make a mistake that i myself also kenot accept. wat a failure i am. thought that i no need go back to that place already. really dun like that place... there is a dirty place with all the tester receive bribe. i will not beg my parents give me permission to take motor license if there is still a chance for me to choose!! i should have listened to them! i was too stuborn, i don't like to accept advice from other ppl who comment on my private affairs. i dun like them teaching me what should i do for this or that coz i think this is my own business and i don't like other ppl 2 intervene.

i'm still wondering whether i am doing the right decision by staying in a.star to study f6. actually, i dun have much confident to the stpm next year. i didn't strive for the opportunity with my parents to study in college from the begining because i cant let go all the things that i have here, especially friendship. anyway, i had already study for half of the year and i should have keep my effort going on my studies. if i'm not studying f6, i may not have the oppotunity to know some of u...

No comments: