Tuesday, June 03, 2008

time... time change many things

a word i could use to describe tonight is perfect. i would say i have changed a lot within this one year especially on social communication. when first stepping into upm, i'm still a very shy, quiet girl as my old friends used to describe me in my class's magazine but i always deny it. my best friend who know me well definitely don't think that quiet make sense to describe me. but shy, yea, this one is my biggest weakness. the formal me, i will only talk non stop to people i close with, i wont find a topic to talk if a person didn;t start it. i hate the old me where i dare not voice out my opinion loudly but will tell my close friend and they will talk out to the other as i thoroughly don't have any confidence toward myself and i scare how they will judge me from my "言行". but now, get to know more people and have already lost many "仪态", i dont care how people outside will judge me, as long as i live it my way, my style and me myself feel comfortable with it. it is nice to be myself and talk whenever i want to, dare to suggest, dare to get nearer to every1 to minimize the gap between us. that's the real me, blur, sometimes crazy a bit, very straight forward, care too much for every friendship...

No comments: